A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Waxman, Urologist, Surgeon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Waxman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Waxman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve W Waxman MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steve W. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Steve Waxman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steve Waxman practices Urology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IN and Richmond, IN.
See Independence Urologists.