Dr. Steve Weintraub DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

April 10th, 2016
Concerned Mom Steered Very Wrong!
Dr. Weintraub was a pleasant doctor, but we made the BIG mistake of trusting him when he referred our son who had a bad concussion to a terrible 'professional'. On his strong personal recommendation we went to see an unqualified and unpleasant therapist, Kristine Keane who first misdiagnosed our son, then had us self-pay for ineffective and improper 'treatment', and then over-billed our insurance company!

March 10th, 2013
stay away
not a great doctor - basic assistance and staff is unpleasant

September 21st, 2012
A very Basic doctor. Does basic remedy. He had this practice handed to him when his partner left to open his own practice in the city. Really, not a good doctor. As for bedside manner, he comes accross as sarcastic & somewhat condescending. Office staff is just NOT pleasant.

January 24th, 2011
Exceptional and Caring Physician
Dr. Weintraub has treated me for a long time. He has given me comfort and relief of pain that I have had for more than 20 years. No other doctor has helped me as much or been as patient with me as Dr. Weintraub has. After being hit by a drunk driver and thrown a great distance, my pain has subsided and for the first time I am able to enjoy sports (golf and swimming), and simply go out without pain.

January 23rd, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!
Dr. Weintraub is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He is definitely not just about giving medication and certainly does remember you. The staff at the front desk happens to be very obnoxious, but just tell them where to go and you'll be fine!

August 31st, 2010
The worst office and doctor dont ever go
they dont care for you as a patient, they dont even remember who you are. They just provider drugs and shots and dont have any knowledge in how to respond to an emergency. The worst doctor ever and most unprofesssional

October 7th, 2009
Fantastic Osteopathic Physician
My experiences w/ Dr. Weintraub have been excellent. I was unable to move my neck & had severe pain in my back. He is extremely personable & kind. His bedside manner is superb. I have never been helped by any medical professional the way Dr. W. has helped me. I am in far less pain & am able to move with ease.