A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Wheeler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Dereal Wheeler MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Steve Wheeler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steve Wheeler practices Neurology near South Miami, FL.