Dr. Steve Wheeler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Wheeler?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Steve Wheeler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Most brilliant innovative thinking doctor

I come from a family of MDs. We were recommended to Dr Wheeler by an MD and another 2 friends. I have a complicated case and no one can figure it out. But he did! He gives you a lot of time and does testing no one else ever thought of. He uses all his science he learned instead of just prescribing drugs. He is a neurologist, a researcher, and a kind, caring man.

March 14th, 2016

Never seen a doctor like Wheeler!!! Had over 4 hours of visit, trying to understand the real problems behind my cluster headhacke! Started his suggested diet, after 10 days i stopped having my daily attacks (usually they were 3 to 6 per day). I havent finished my program yet, but up untill now, he gave me back my life! Thank you so much!!!

April 14th, 2014

Unlike Any Other Doctor

One word to describe Dr Wheeler ....wonderful. He treats the root cause and not the symptom. His goal is to make you healthy in the most natural way possible. Explains things that most doctors never even take the time to think about. I recommend him to everyone.

July 11th, 2013

The Migraine Doctor

Phenomenal physician - Doesn't just treat the symptoms but investigates and addresses the underlying causes. I personally consider him a friend, he cares about his patients and their well-being.

August 4th, 2012

Best, most caring doc I've ever seen

Dr. Wheeler is brilliant. Helped me when no other doctor could. Sees you as a whole person, not just someone with migraines. Spends as much time with you as you need. Never rushes you. Wish every doc was like him!! I have recommended him to countless others. If you have migraines, this is the doctor to see

March 14th, 2012

The Best Migraine Doctor

I don't have enough good things to say about Dr Wheeler. I've been seeing him for over a year now and he's the only Doctor in the world that I trust. I wish he could be my primary care doctor for my whole family. He is a genius and the most knowledgable person in his field (and most other specialties). I've suffered with debilitating migraines for 22 years (since I was 17) and have seen doctors worldwide but none of them have been able to make a difference, they only ever increased my medication which eventually made my migraines worse, and more trips to the ER. My first appointment was 4 hours long and right from the start, the reduction in my migraines was amazing. You have to follow his program and he's pretty strict about that. Dr Wheeler is very holistic and after many blood tests he's discovered I'm deficient in many vitamins, minerals and nutrients. He suspected I had thyroid disease and he was right. He's spot on about pretty much everything. He genuinely cares about his patients and Lilli who runs his office is super sweet. Everyone I've recommended him to thinks he's amazing. He's given me and my family my life back and I can't thank him enough.

November 15th, 2011

THe Best of the Best

Experienced migraines and clusters at 35 years - went to 10 different doctors - a lot of them best in their fields - and nothing - no help. I experience daily (nocturnal) when I am in cycle so it's bad. This doc spent about 6 hours with me on first appointment, and within days after my migraines and clusters minimized, then stopped completely. I have gone almost 2 years free, but unfortunately had to go back as the meds I had didnt work - and again, Doc Wheeler was able to get me some relief. This guy is different - highly intelligent, and seems to count everything - diet, stress, hereditary factors, vitamins (or lack thereof) etc. to try to capture your particular causation. This man did give me my life back. If you live with any type of headache pain, go see him!!!

April 17th, 2011

The best migraine Dr out there

A work colleague gave me Dr Wheeler's number after my migraines suddenly escalated. I've had migraines for 20 years, seen a lot of Dr's but cannot can't say enough good words about Dr Wheeler. He spent 4 hours with me during my initial consultation and is thorough beyond belief - I've never met a Dr like him who is so knowledgeable. He's also more holistic which is exactly what I was looking for after trying every migraine medicine out there and spending too much time in the ER. He sent me off for a load of blood tests and in spite of being a health freak, turns out I have abnormally low levels of various vitamins and minerals, also identified 2 particular gene mutations. He's a genius and I only wish I would have seen him 20 years ago

April 18th, 2010

GReat doctor!

dr wheeler gave me the most professional care i have ever experienced in doctors! i have a rare condition called "cluster headaches" and dr wheeler is very educated on these headaches along with many other conditions! i recommend him 100%

March 18th, 2017