A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Wilkofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Wilkofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkofsky
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Wilkofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkofsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Ira Wilkofsky MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve I. Wilkofsky practice?
- Dr. Steve Wilkofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Wilkofsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.