Learn more about Dr. Steve Wilkofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Wilkofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkofsky
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Wilkofsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkofsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Ira Wilkofsky MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steve I. Wilkofsky practice?
- Dr. Steve Wilkofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Wilkofsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.