A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nerve Block
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Yu-Wen Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Maricopa, AZ.
See Goodyear Radiologists.