A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Limb Salvage
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nerve Block
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Yu-Wen Chen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Steve Chen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steve Chen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Maricopa, AZ.
See Goodyear Radiologists.