A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Yun Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Otolaryngology near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Cliffs Otolaryngologists.