inactive

Steve T Yoshioka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 29th, 2015
Very knowledgeable, thoughtful, caring doctor. I had recent appointment with him and it was very pleasant and useful. I have a medical problem and he did everything to run proper tests and give references to specialty doctors. Highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2015
Very good experience.
I've been seeing Dr. Yoshioka for about 2 years now and I have nothing by nice things to say about him. I have a complicated health issues and it's really nice to have a doctor who listens to me and explains everything that I need to know about my treatment. I highly recommend him.

January 25th, 2015
Doctor?
Very incompetent doctor , refuses to diagnose , prefers to direct you to a specialist . Has been known to prescribe the wrong medication but will not admit to it. Very petty and will try to get even by what HE thinks is something you did against him. Once sent off my full medical history to my house even though I did not ask for it. My house has a unsecure mailbox , any one could have taken it. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

August 19th, 2012
After changing my primary care doctors several times, I am glad that I listened to my friends recommendation to try Dr. Yoshioka. He is very kind and knows what he is doing. I don't have to call the nurses to follow up on my blood draw results and other tests because he always call me as soon as he gets the results. My wife just switched to him too. I will highly recommend him to my family and friends.

December 30th, 2010
Excellent Experience
Dr. Yoshioka is vey patient, considerate and kind. I came in late because my daughter wasn't able to drive me on time but he still accommodated me and I did not feel that he was rushing me. He always makes sure that al my health problems are addressed and he is very good at following up by calling me or my daughter for my results.

January 17th, 2009
Will recommend to my loved ones!
Dr. Yoshioka is knowledgeable, professional and kind, very conscientious and patient, always ask courteous questions, he listens when I'm expressing my concerns, and he involves me in making the decision about my care. I am very comfortable seeing him as my doctor because he is caring and he knows what he is doing.