Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
THE BEST SURGENT IN THE WORLD show details THE BEST SURGENT IN THE WORLD
by ANZHELA TSANDER on Nov 17th, 2015

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by anonymous on Sep 7th, 2015

He speaks less but he knows what he is doing and have great experience.both husband n wife helped me in my first baby .I wish i had them here where i am moved.here doctor spoiled my 2nd child case.I hope I can get their help again and have my second baby soon.blessings n prayers for them

Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Steven Yu is not a doctor, he is a liar. The clinic facility are old and out of order. I do not trust them. But they keep sending you bills which cannot be explained at all. While they keep sending endless bills, we didn't see any test results. We never go there again.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 13th, 2009

Dr. Yu met me as an emergency patient at the hospital, he diagnosed me right away with the correct diagnosis after already seeing two other OB/GYN's and one other hospital. Dr. Yu saved my life after being diagnosed with endometriosis and having a life threatening ectopic preganancy. I would never see any other doctor, he knows what he is doing and is very professional.His staff is great about getting you in right away with very little wait time in the office.I highly recommend this doctor if you are trying to find someone who knows what they are doing.

poor service show details poor service
by tina on May 13th, 2009

The staff of front desk asked me pay first.Funny!