Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Steven Yu is not a doctor, he is a liar. The clinic facility are old and out of order. I do not trust them. But they keep sending you bills which cannot be explained at all. While they keep sending endless bills, we didn't see any test results. We never go there again.

Dr Yu is an Excellent doctor ever show details Dr Yu is an Excellent doctor ever
Apr 14th, 2012

i was 32 weeks pregnant after seen 2 other OBGYN when Dr Yu accept me at his office and provide me with more care that i never had with my previous fake OBGYN DR. Mark Seigel . in witch i will never ever recommande anyone to his office .Dr Yu is a such a great and caring doctor who takes care of all his patients equally with none race discrimination, thank you

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 13th, 2009

Dr. Yu met me as an emergency patient at the hospital, he diagnosed me right away with the correct diagnosis after already seeing two other OB/GYN's and one other hospital. Dr. Yu saved my life after being diagnosed with endometriosis and having a life threatening ectopic preganancy. I would never see any other doctor, he knows what he is doing and is very professional.His staff is great about getting you in right away with very little wait time in the office.I highly recommend this doctor if you are trying to find someone who knows what they are doing.

poor service show details poor service
by tina on May 13th, 2009

The staff of front desk asked me pay first.Funny!