A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Yun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Yun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Chong Yun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve C. Yun practice?
- Dr. Steve Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Yun practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.