A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Zekan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Zekan, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Zekan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zekan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Michael Zekan MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve M. Zekan practice?
- Dr. Steve Zekan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Zekan practices Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.