Surgeon
Video profile

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Jun 20th, 2016

The best doctor in the world. Very caring, heart of gold and the tops in surgery and healthcare. Number 1 in my books.

May 12th, 2016

Best doctor ever!

A grateful live person show details A grateful live person
by Susie on Dec 19th, 2015

This man saved my life and many others. When traditional doctors wanted to push pills at me or tell me it was in my head. Dr Zekan listened to me and trusted me to know what I was telling him, he investigated with tests and then took action. I am alive because of him today. I haven't read any of the other reviews, but if there are any bad ones it is because they don't understand. Dr. Zekan goes beyond the call of duty to help his patients. Other doctors only want to prescribe medicine, and they go against Dr. Zekan because he studies alternative medicine also and would rather you take something natural that will help instead of a synthetic drug. But He also uses modern medicine and prescriptions. A balance between the two and what ever is needed to help save your life.

The Only Doctor I Would Recommend show details The Only Doctor I Would Recommend
by K. A. Holt on Nov 20th, 2015

Actually, he helped my mom. When she first called for an appointment, it was made months down the line because they thought she just wanted a nutritional analysis. There was a long waiting list of folks just wanting to consult with him. I called back to ask, if someone cancelled, could she have that appointment because her other doctors wanted her to have catheterization, etc.. When they got that information, they asked why she hadn't mentioned it in the first place (but who knew they were different and would listen!) They scheduled her immediately. I have seen his office do this for a friend's husband, also. Dr. Zekan takes patients and teaches them how to get and stay healthy, but he sets time aside to take the patients quickly who have drastic issues. He got my mom on natural thyroid and female hormones and off of the dozen other drugs whose side effects were making her sick. And my friend keeps thanking me for recommending Dr. Zekan to her. Her husband's health, after years of doctors just not knowing what to do, is already starting to turn around. He had all but given up. She had to almost drag him to see yet another doctor. Now he thanks her for "making" him go see Dr. Zekan. My family has had so many terrible experiences with doctors that I dread them worse than illness. Dr. Zekan is the only one I have ever been truly satisfied with and would recommend.

Greatest doctor ever!!!! show details Greatest doctor ever!!!!
by Vicky on Oct 13th, 2015

He is a wonderful, awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and he is a genius in the medical field. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

by Pamela Reynolds & Rod Reynolds on Oct 7th, 2015

Dr. Zekan is an exceptional man of knowledge. I would strongly advise anyone I know that needs a surgeon to contact his office. He has helped me tremendously with my Crohn's disease, I was on the verge of having all my small intestines removed by suggestion of my GI dr. & Dr. Zekan was called in as the surgeon, he suggested a few alternative measures for me to try before going through with the surgery, with nothing to lose I agreed, and I'm on my 3rd yr. of being in remission!!! I owe a great deal of gratitude to this man for his knowledge & compassion. He always takes time to talk to you& offer suggestions that will help in your overall well-being. As far as I'm concerned, there's no one else like him, my husband & myself just love him for the help he has given to our family! He is A one in our book!!!!

Minister show details Minister
by Paul F. Bricker on Jun 19th, 2015

One of the great medical doctors in the USA. Was able to diagnosed me when no other doctor was able.

Feb 3rd, 2015

The best doctor I have ever met.

Apr 21st, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever met.

Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Zekan is a real dr, gets to the root of problems. Doesnt just treat your symptoms. We've been to alot of doctors and hospitals and he tops them all. A !

pain medicine show details pain medicine
Sep 12th, 2012

Would not give me pain medicine and I was cut about 7 inches for surgery, I do not under stand why.

Wolf in Sheeps clothing show details Wolf in Sheeps clothing
Nov 18th, 2011

Direct inguinal hernia?In 2006 I was sent to S. Zekan because of acute pain in my side.He informed me it was a hernia and I needed simple surgery. Four to Five months after the 1st surgery the pain was still present. I informed him that we may need to reevaluate the diagnoses. He became very rude and angry with me questioning his diagnosis. The second visit to his office, he was rude with an extra-long wait time. I was then diagnosed with an Inguinal Hernia and scheduled for surgery. Why I was not diagnosed the first time I have no idea. When surgery came around I was ask by a pre-Op nurse why I wanted him to perform surgery the second time. I overheard the nurses talk about how he was in a bad mood and I should have not embarrassed Zekan this way. He did not see me prior to doing Surgery on me. After surgery I was in recovery a minimum time, then made to get up to leave. Thats the last I seen him. He opened the double doors and told me to wait for a pain prescription. The first surgery I was held at the hospital overnight for monitoring. Not this time, I left dizzy and in some pain. I was not scheduled for a checkup appointment. My groin area was scary black for over 5 weeks. My leg was black to my right knee. My right groin still gives me pain. Pain I did not have prior to this surgery. I had cat-scan and found my nerves there, am wrapped around each other. This is something that had to be done surgically. I understand that my blood flow has been reduced in the right leg as well. All I can say is..Be careful of wolfs in sheeps clothing. Dont make the cook mad.your broth may be soured. Most of all dont question Zekans ability. He gets Mad and he hits below the belt. This reading will probably give him gratification that he can change peoples life the way he wants. Years have past but Im reminded of that experience daily.

Sep 17th, 2011

waiting time varies depending on urgency of patient. most caring Dr we've ever seen. Will stop in parking lot or hall & ask about us. Always willing to help when we need him. We trust him with our life!! Hear of so many he has saved lives or quality of life for thios terminal!

by Beverly Kinsolving on Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr Zekan is the best of the best person and physician. I trust my life in his hands. Any of his patient's know he care about their medical care and them as a person. If he felt he was unable to do the care his patient(s) needs, he refers them to anyother excellant physician, so for the past 25 years I have a very good GYN, Urololgist, etc. and his labs are done from a repretable physician(s).