A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Zent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zent
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Zent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve A Zent DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Zent practice?
- Dr. Steve Zent has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Zent practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgeon Bay, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Green Bay Surgeons and Green Bay Dentists.