Dr. Steve A Zent MD, DDS, and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zent accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Zent practice?
Dr. Steve Zent practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Shawano, WI.
See Manitowoc Surgeons and Manitowoc Dentists.