A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zent has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steve Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Zent practice?
Dr. Steve Zent practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Shawano, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Shawano Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Shawano Surgeons, and Shawano Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Zent, Dr. Stefan Zent, Dr. Stephan Zent, Dr. Stephen Zent