A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Zent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Zent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zent accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Zent practice?
Dr. Steve Zent practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Shawano, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Shawano Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Shawano Surgeons, and Shawano Dentists.