A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven-Huy Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven-Huy Han is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven-Huy Han, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Han has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven-Huy Bui Han MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven-Huy B. Han practice?
- Dr. Steven-Huy Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven-Huy Han practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.