A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Abrams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Abrams practice?
Dr. Steven Abrams practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Abrams, Dr. Stefan Abrams, Dr. Stephan Abrams, Dr. Stephen Abrams