Dr. Steven Becker MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Casper, WY

3.9

August 30th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD, HE SAVED MY LIFE
I WAS IN A SEROUS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, AFTER 3 DOCTORS COULD NOT FIX MY SERIOUS BROKEN PARTS. DR. STEVEN BECKER MD DID THE SURGERY, HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND MAN, I OWE MY LIFE TO HIM, HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANOR, I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID FOR ME. HE DID THE SERIOUS SURGERY AND FIXED ME AND GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR, HE HAS A BIG PIECE OF MY HEART FOREVER. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BEST, HE IS ONE IN A MILLION,

November 11th, 2012
Lack of Concern
I lost all confidence in this doctor due to his lack of concern. It only takes one time to lose that trust and it happened. I cannot in good conscience ever recommend him to anyone, especially to a friend.

January 7th, 2012
EXCELLENT SURGEON WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS
My husband saw Dr. Becker for a very difficult infection in December. He spent a lot of time explaining the surgery he would do in conjunction with another surgeon. His office scheduled my husband for this very complicated surgery in mid January. My husband's health deteriorated greatly and Dr. Becker saw him in the hospital. Even though Dr. Becker was scheduled to go out of town, he did the surgery two weeks early. I can not thank him enough for his caring attitude, concern for the patient, and interest in being sure the patient truly understands the procedure. My husband is doing so much better after his surgery, and we believe his excellent outcome is due to Dr. Becker's expertise and care. He is truly a caring, dedicated surgeon. Our family would recommend him to anyone needs a great orthopedic surgeon.