Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Bernstein
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brevard, NC, with other offices in McHenry, IL and Burlington, WI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Transylvania Regional Hospital, Aurora Medical Center Kenosha and St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Steven Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brevard, NC.