A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bernstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Bernstein MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bernstein practices Urology near Burlington, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Burlington Urologists.