A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Fort Myers, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Gastroenterologists.