Learn more about Dr. Steven Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Gastroenterologists.