A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Blum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Blum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Blum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Blum MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Blum practice?
- Dr. Steven Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Blum practices Internal Medicine near Roseburg, OR.
See Roseburg Internists.