Dr. Steven Chamberlain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Chamberlain?

April 9th, 2015

The best doctor I've ever had.

March 10th, 2015

Fantastic dr. Took his time with me to ensure that I was taken care of.

April 19th, 2014

Are you Geniune?....

Dr. Chamberlain seems to be a kind and charming person and I believe his is very intelligent doctor. I do appreciate the time he spends explaining everything to me, however, just recently I found myself questioning if he is really genuine and really care about ALL his patients...I have seen him on and off for at least 15 years and unfortunately I am still dealing with the same painful issue...he has talked to me about it several times but I am STILL in pain and he seems not to really care or have a real solution...He has a good bedside manner but I'm beginning to think he is not all that genuine. I'm trying to be patient...but I don't know how much longer I can stand the pain I'm having and he doesn't seem to genuinely want to help to find out or maybe he just doesn't know....grateful....but questionably concerned....

February 21st, 2013

absolutely the best doctor

Dr. Chamberlian has been my doctor for 14 years, he delivered two of my kids. This doctor is absolutely the best, he has operated on me and has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever known. He truly cares about his patients and he loves what he does. I have and always will consider this man not only a great doctor but a wonderful friend, I thank you for all you have done, for your caring and understanding. Ill never find another one like you!

May 9th, 2017