The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Chandler
Dr. Steven Chandler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Oak Lawn, IL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Little Company Of Mary Hospital and St Jos Health Services of RI. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Chandler has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Richard Egwele
Chicago, IL 0.81 mi44
Dr. Thomas Bilko
Chicago, IL 2.35 mi18
Dr. Daniel Ivankovich
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Chicago, IL 2.35 mi22