A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Chandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Chandler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Chandler practice?
Dr. Steven Chandler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Hills, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.