Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Crane
Dr. Steven Crane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crane is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, CS Mott Children's Hospital and St Mary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Crane has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Crane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Ronald Snyder
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Vanderslik
Internal Medicine, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi5
Dr. Bryan Hull
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi25