Learn more about Dr. Steven Cremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cremer, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cremer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cremer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cremer, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cremer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cremer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa Western Reserve Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Cremer DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Cremer practice?
- Dr. Steven Cremer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cremer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Akron, OH.
See Akron Physiatrists.