A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cremer, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cremer, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cremer graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Cremer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa Western Reserve Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Cremer DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Cremer practice?
- Dr. Steven Cremer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cremer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH.
See Akron Physiatrists.