Steven A Cremer, MD, DO
North Star Orthopaedics, a division of Unity Health Network
999 N Main St
Akron, OH 44310
330-929-2694
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Mary H. on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Cremer has helped me avoid back surgery. (Other doctors wanted to operate.) He spent a lot of time helping me understand the problem. He started me on an exercise program that I could tolerate, along with support and medicine. it has helped a lot. I am now able to manage my back problem with almost no pain!

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Cremer is a wonderful physisist and listens to what I have to say and if I have any concerns or questions. I was seeing my family doctor for 6 years for my symptoms and complaints of increasing pain and all he did was offer pain pills every month, never researching the cause or source of my sometimes unbearable pain. Within a few appointments he was able to diagnose me with psoriatic arthritis(an autoimmune disorder that is degenerative), moderate to severe stenosis of my L4 vertebrae down to my sacrum, and retrograde calcanis spurs which are growing through my achilles tendon on each foot. Dr. Cremer is very understanding of pain and he believes that everyone perceives pain differently and no one should have to suffer in pain when there is a medication available to decrease their discomfort. I reccomend him to all who have chronic pain issues or for those who are having new undetermined pain and want some answers.

|  Bankruptcy  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Mr. Steven Cremer has to be the worst business associate or client anyone can have, the state of his office was horrid, we cleaned piles and multiple bags of garbage out of his kitchen, had to clean urine off his toilettes, the piles and piles of dirty dishes that collected for days, cups left all over the office with this gritty nasty , what I liked to call chemistry experiments, we fixed his toilettes, and his shelves, and he just stopped paying us. And he still owes us over 1500 dollars and his services were agreed to be paid at 300 a week. His staff flat faced lies to you and makes agreement after agreement to pay you and do not come thru on their promises. this doctor, and his office, is about to go bankrupt, do not use him, he is unethical, unrealistic and his office was just down right disgusting and degrading. Why a doctor can accept services and not pay for them is something I can not get my hands around! Yet he damands his patients to pay a detuctable, and pay for services rendered, he does not deserve treatment like that when we can not even get him to pay, instead we get a call from Georgetown County Sheriff accusing us of harassment, assault and threats. Isn't that nice he doesn't pay his bill but the businesses he owes money to are the bad guys. How much more unethical can he be, and now we understand how a Doctor can go bankrupt! FYI DR. Cremer this is not slander my friend we have every bit of this documented, recorded and provable so bring that lawyer of yours on my friend, and I will counter sue you for over the amount you own me which will not fall under your current bankruptcyHAHAHAHAHA