Dr. Steven Cremer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cremer?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cremer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2013

Dr. Cremer has helped me avoid back surgery. (Other doctors wanted to operate.) He spent a lot of time helping me understand the problem. He started me on an exercise program that I could tolerate, along with support and medicine. it has helped a lot. I am now able to manage my back problem with almost no pain!

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Cremer is a wonderful physisist and listens to what I have to say and if I have any concerns or questions. I was seeing my family doctor for 6 years for my symptoms and complaints of increasing pain and all he did was offer pain pills every month, never researching the cause or source of my sometimes unbearable pain. Within a few appointments he was able to diagnose me with psoriatic arthritis(an autoimmune disorder that is degenerative), moderate to severe stenosis of my L4 vertebrae down to my sacrum, and retrograde calcanis spurs which are growing through my achilles tendon on each foot. Dr. Cremer is very understanding of pain and he believes that everyone perceives pain differently and no one should have to suffer in pain when there is a medication available to decrease their discomfort. I reccomend him to all who have chronic pain issues or for those who are having new undetermined pain and want some answers.

January 6th, 2017