A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Feinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Feinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Feinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Feinstein practice?
Dr. Steven Feinstein practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.