A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Friedman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.