Overall Review

3.2

June 14th, 2016
Best doctor I've come across. Easily answers all my questions and his office handles refills quickly and efficiently. Very pleased!

October 12th, 2015
Sorriest practice I've encountered in just the last couple of months.
Used to be a good, caring practice. In the last couple of months it has become a machine worried about money and not worried about the patient. Don't go there now. You will regret it.

September 30th, 2013
Disappointed
I bought a Groupon for two spider vein treatments at the beginning of the year. When I arrived for my appointment, I was kept waiting. Then a doctor walked quickly through the front door. I was called back and he was going to be the one doing my laser treatment. He was distracted and in a hurry since he was running behind schedule. He explained nothing to me and then his cell phone rang and he excused himself to answer a phone call in the hallway. He came back in and rushed through the procedure forgetting to do two areas altogether. I won't bother going back for my second treatment. Big waste of money and a huge disappointment.

March 30th, 2013
Average Dr., Make sure they bill the insurance
Dr Geller is an average doctor. Somewhat inattentive. They did not bill my insurance company for a visit (10 year patient) then charged me a late fee. I reminded them they needed to submit to the insurance company, that was resolved, but, without warning, they fired me as a patient because I had not paid the late fee.

September 10th, 2012
Stay away from Centennial Medical Group!!!
Extremely unprofessional staff. Absolutely no empathy for you as a patient or customer.I was charged over $500 for tests without a warning that they would not be covered by my insurance. When I had trouble paying they turned it over to a collection agency. I paid the collection agency in full and then they said I still had to pay them another $250. Now they will not renew my blood pressure or depression prescriptions.Stay away at all cost!