Dr. Steven Giles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Giles?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Giles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2015

Most horrible experience ever

This "Doctor" misdiagnosed both myself and my husband. This carelessness caused a heart attack which could have been avoided with a simple statin not an outdated food chart. Myself..diagnosed with a pulled back muscle...turned out to be a life threatening infection. No one would see him at his last place of business. Thank heaven he is gone from there. Beware... It's not good.

September 10th, 2011

I have always trusted Dr. Giles completely. He never seems to settle for the obvious diagnosis; he's always willing to dig deeper to find the true issue. In addition, he always seems to have plenty of time to spend with me when I'm in his office. I have always trusted him!

December 23rd, 2010

Dr Steven Giles

I gave this doctor 3 chances and he has HORRIBLE bedside manner that was even told to me by someone in the office. He talked in manner where I felt belittled and I had to ask how the results of my test's were before he was ready to head out the door after seeing me for less than 10mins. I will not be seeing him again.

June 28th, 2010

Don't bother

Don't know why I stayed with this doctor so long. I think it was inertia that kept me there 20+ years, that and not having any urgent needs (though the ones I had were pretty much ignored, even when I urged him for care).Anyway, if you don't have one of the diseases or conditions "of the day," you don't get treatment, or get a treatment for something you don't have.He appears to be unhappy in his job and his absolute availability (you can get in to see him the same day you call), is because his patients leave him and he can't keep a patient base.If you are hunting for a good Family Practice Physician, don't even bother putting Dr. Giles on your list. It will be a waste of your time.

January 23rd, 2016