A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Johnson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ and Hockessin, DE.
See Pennington Surgeons.