A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Abraham Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.