A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kaplan, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Men's Health
- Neurourology; Neurogenic Bladder; Voiding Dysfunction; Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia; Urinary Incontinence; Laser Surgery; Minimally Invasive Surgery; Minimally Invasive Urology; Benign Prostate Hyperplasia; Laser Urology; Prostate Cancer; Prostatitis
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence Laser Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgery Minimally Invasive Urology Benign Prostate Hyperplasia Neurourology Laser Urology Prostate Cancer Prostatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Abraham Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Steven Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kaplan practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.