A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Katz MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Urology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Englewood Urologists.