Dr. Steven King Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven King?

Satisfied Patient.

Posted on August 6th, 2017

I have been treating with Dr. King for several years now, I have always felt as a valued patient not only by him but his entire staff has always treated me as I matter. I have and continue to be treated with kindness, patience and respect. Thank you all for all you do keep up the good work.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Refused treatment

Posted on December 17th, 2014

One staff member in the Boardman office is very abrupt and rude. She acts like you are bothering her. Heaven forbid if you have a $10 balance. I tried to get a prescription refilled on a Thursday, told them I was out, it did not get called in to the pharmacy until Monday. Beware if you have to call back and ask about the prescription again and get a certain staff member who should not be working with the public. Dr. King actually fell asleep during my visit to him. Worst place I have ever been to.

Superb psychiatrist

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. King is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is kind and concerned. His bedside manner is wonderful. I have had to call him after hours a few times & he called me back immediately. I love Judy at the Howland office. She is great at her job & always tries to fit me in. I would not be comfortable with any other psychiatrist. Dr. King is TOPS!

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I am an individual without medical insurance, recommended to Dr King by my family physician.I was a self pay first time visit to see the doctor. Upon arrival, was charged $175.00 acessment fee. Preliminarily, I was interviewed (accessed) ,returned to schedule the follow up Appointment with Dr. King, and told, he see's no one who is uninsured. I paid presuming i was to receive services, left with nothing Having paid for his services. A promised follow up call to me, never came.

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. King has been a godsend for my mental health. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind, and professional. He exudes a warmth that puts me at ease. During times of emotional difficulty he is reassuring and sees me more often. I attribute longer wait times to new & current patients in crisis. The office staff is professional.

Can't believe the last reviews!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

i read the recent reviews and was shocked. Ive been a long time patient of Dr. King and have only the highest level of respect for him. The office staff have been nice, but i'm not there to see them so whatever!!! Dr. King is kind and listens and always returns calls, even on holidays.

Posted on December 21st, 2011

The staff at the office was very unprofessional and when I asked for the doctor to call me Leslie refused to have him call me. The office staff should realize that people coming to their office isn't stable and requires the extra attention. This was not the case. I was told I couldn't come until the balance was taken

happy patient

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Some of the office staff are very abrupt and lack concern for the patients. The doctor is kind and listens, but does not seem well versed in certain areas of psychiatry such as ADD/ADHD as he only treats adult patients. As an adult patient with ADHD, it is difficult discussing issues or problems with either the doctor or the counselors and feel you get helpful answers or assistance.

Posted on June 15th, 2017