A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kushner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kushner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kushner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kushner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Kushner DO and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kushner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kushner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.