Learn more about Dr. Steven Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kushner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kushner
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kushner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kushner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Kushner DO and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kushner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kushner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kushner practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.