A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kushner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kushner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Psychiatric Institute
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Kushner MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kushner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kushner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kushner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.