A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Marks, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Marks, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Marks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Marks DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Steven Marks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Marks practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists, Flagstaff Critical Care Practitioners, and Flagstaff Sleep Medicine Doctors.