A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Marks, Internist, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Marks, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Marks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Marks DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Steven Marks has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Steven Marks practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near , .