Dr. Steven Morgan MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Best bed side manner ever in a dr
was referred by many many nurses I know and they were right he is the best

January 13th, 2016
great bedside manner
went after we were recommended by a neighbor who is a nurse at jersey shore - very happy, everything we were told was true, very warm and caring. took a lot of time to explain things to me and my husband. will def refer to many more people.

October 29th, 2015
Dr morgan
I loved doctor Morgan he delivered both of my kids 31 yrs ago he was kind and great man.

May 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Steven Morgan is a excellent Doctor and delivered my daughter a few weeks ago. I can not express enough how great he is or his staff , if you are looking for a one of a kind doctor you will not be disappointed. The staff is just as great very easy to make appointments and you never have to wait they are always on time.

March 7th, 2015
Excellent.
Excellent Dr in every aspect. Wonderful staff , as well! Highly recommended.

February 16th, 2015
Very thorough and great Dr
I have been to probably every OB gyn in the area. I have to say that I found this doctor to bethe most caring kind and compasionate I have ever met! Very Genuine. He has many years of experience and it shows with his bedside manner and dialogue. I had a bleeding problem that everyone else wanted to do a hysterectomy for and he did a simple 15 minute procedure and spared me from a major surgery, i will forever be grateful! THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

February 12th, 2015
Dr Morgan has become like part of our family during our first pregnancy. My husband and I value and trust his opinions/advise. There is no one else I would trust more with my second pregnancy!

March 2nd, 2014
mom of 3
recently moved to the area and heard nice things, interviewed several groups that go to Jersey shore. I ended up with Morgan OB GYN Dr Ben and Dr Steven. Love them both, very attentive called with normal lab results like my ultrasound reports from the high risk and simple blood tests. Never been to a group were the doctors didnt treat me like a number, I felt that they always knew me and my story and even my kids and husbands name. They too enjoyed the visits. the office is immaculate and the staff is beyod friendly and always went out of their way to help me anything I ever asked for. My prescription plan wasnt the best and they always gave me plenty of samples that lsted several months after birth. My mom now goes there and feels very comfortable too and has now sent many of her friends too ! Great Dr Group with great communication and attentiveness ! AAA++

January 8th, 2014
Not going back
I am not going back to this doctor. He is rude and talks down to patients when they voice concerns. He told me that by me trying to reach him by phone to ask him a question, I am taking him away from seeing patients in the office. No one told him he had to call me back at an exact time. He could have called me on his lunch break. Did not have the decency to apologize to me for missing my baby's birth when the service paged the wrong doctor. There's no such thing as being a good doctor if your bedside manner is nasty.

October 11th, 2013
Super accommodating and compasionate
I had a pregnancy that ended up in termination. From the beggining both Dr Morgans made me feel like i was making the right choices and they were super supportive, were there every step of the way and made a very difficult situation much better to handle. Now im pregnant again and here i am coming back to them for how wonderful they made me feel. They are super friendly too. They are both highly recomended.

August 20th, 2013
The other reviews are correct...avoid this doctor! Arrogant and rude, at times even sarcastic. Talks down to patients. Not the type of person you want bringing your child into the world.

July 21st, 2013
He came highly recommended by many people. Staff is Excellent . but the doctors I feel are lacking. I always felt rushed through appointments and any concerns I did have they always brushed off as normal pregnancy symptoms without taking the time to stop and check it out. Which brings me to why I'll never go back. This is my first pregnancy and of course I don't know what to expect or what's normal but when my feet and legs swelled to abnormal size I new something was wrong. I had told Dr. Morgan at several apts of my swelling and he never once looked down to check. He just brushed it off as normal summer pregnancy swelling. It wasn't until my last months weekly visit the nurse saw me walking in and was horrified about how bad my edema was. everyone seemed to be worried and even the doctor seemed to be nervous and was stumbling over his words when trying to talk to me. thank God I listened to my own body and took myself out of work early because it turns out I had Preeclampsia. ill miss the staff but after this ordeal I will be looking elsewhere for my next baby.