Dr. Steven Norris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Norris?

August 5th, 2016

Dr Norris saved my life. He is dedicated, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor li have ever experienced..

November 27th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr, Norris since 1992. He has been the best. I have attempted to relocate to other states, but my health deteriorates and several times I've been near death and each time I have gone back to Indiana for Dr. Norris and each and every time he has worked his magic when other Doctors have recommended hospice. I am now (2013) in better health than I was 15 years ago. Dr. Norris is very knowledgeable and if you follow his directions things work out. He is direct and to the point. Pulls no punches and quickly decisive. It has been my pleasure to have him as my Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their health and well-being. Dr. Norris' staff are friendly, courteous, and go out of their way to help you in any way possible. I love them all.

January 4th, 2016