A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Norris, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Norris DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Norris practice?
- Dr. Steven Norris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Norris practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists and Bradenton Pain Management Doctors.