A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Norris, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Norris DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Norris practice?
- Dr. Steven Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Norris practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Neurologists and Bradenton Pain Management Doctors.