A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosen, MD, OD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rosen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Rosen MD and OD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rosen practices Neurology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Islip, NY.
See Patchogue Neurologists.