A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rosen, MD, OD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Rosen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Rosen MD and OD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Rosen practice?
- Dr. Steven Rosen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rosen practices Neurology near Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Southampton, NY.
See Islip Neurologists.