Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Very frustrating experience  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2014

I saw Dr Rosen back in June of 2014. I was told I need approximately 6 diagnostic tests for my condition. I complied and scheduled all of my tests right away. The office calls you and alerts as to any finding on your test results. This I was okay with, however ...whenever you call the office you are left on hold for upward of 10 minutes at a time. Once I waited for 20 minutes (mind you I was returning their call) this was very frustrating. I was not given a follow up appointment to go over test results until OCTOBER. That's a 4 month gap. After all of the waiting the office calls and cancels my appointing 5 days prior. It seems like the office and the doctors cannot handle the amount of patients they have. It's one thing to wait your turn. It's another Thing to shove patients aside.

Doctor's Response

We apologize that you were not given an appointment sooner. In the future, if a feasible appointment time is not available, please ask our front desk staff to be put on our cancellation list so that we can get you the treatment you need as soon as possible. Your input will be taken into account and as we are actively attempting to improve our customer service. We are also adding new providers so that we can better meet the needs of our patients in the future. Regardless of your choice in physician, we hope that you find the answers you are looking for concerning your condition.

|  show details
by Kate Gamboli on Jun 5th, 2013

MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE TELEPHONE SYSTEM. I LEFT THE OFFICE IN 2010 BECAUSE OF THE INEFFICIENCY OF THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE APPTS., RESULTS, ETC. EITHER YOU ARE TOO LARGE A GROUP OR YOU HAVE AN INEFFICIENT PHONE PROVIDER . FRUSTRATEDLY, KATE GAMBOLI