A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Samuel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Samuel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Steven Samuel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Samuel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Trenton Cardiologists.