A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schonfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schonfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schonfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schonfeld graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Schonfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Schonfeld MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Schonfeld practice?
- Dr. Steven Schonfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schonfeld practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Sleep Medicine Doctors.