- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sherman is Good. Dr. Sherman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sherman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Herrick Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sherman practice?
Dr. Steven Sherman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI.
See Adrian Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Sherman, Dr. Stephen Sherman, Dr. Stefan Sherman, Dr. Steve Sherman