A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sherman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Sherman MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Steven Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sherman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI.
See Adrian Neurologists.