A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sherman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sherman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sherman practice?
Dr. Steven Sherman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI.
See Adrian Neurologists.