A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Smith MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Dermatologists and Tulsa Internists.