Dr. Steven Smith MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Smith is awesome and I hope he doesn't get to retire before I do!

January 27th, 2016
Underlining Issues
Where to start is the question. This Dr. is a joke. He has no respect for his employees and shows no respect to patients. If he's married who knows how he treats his wife. He portrays himself as a man of God but yet the actions that he shows are not that at all. The only thing this man truly cares about is money and you can tell that by the way he acts. I think it would be best if this Dr. no longer practiced.

October 12th, 2015
Dr. Smith and staff provide a very thorough examination which is why I go to a dermatologist. He and his PA's have listened to my health questions and have explained or addressed procedures, options, and issues well.

July 14th, 2015
Fabulous doctor! Will return.

July 13th, 2015
Great doc. Worth the wait.

February 5th, 2015
My concern is that all I ever see at this office is a PA and have never seen the doctor. The turn over of the PA personnel is high.

March 4th, 2014
This doctor and his office staff are a complete joke!

October 10th, 2013
Horrible experience
Never saw "Dr. Smith" if he really even exists. Only saw PAs and they didn't listen to anything we asked. They just pushed expensive "medications" that aren't really medications - only products. Anytime we asked for something else, they did not listen, just pushed more behind their counter stuff. If you want real medical intervention for a skin condition, don't use this clinic.

August 16th, 2013
Its all about the money at his office. How many of their products they can sell. This picture is the only time you will see him. His assistants are the only physicians you will see. end result, nothing was accomplished.

October 15th, 2012
Great caring Doctor and Staff. A little wait, but well worth it!
Sometimes I do have to wait a little, but I don't mind. I take a book or my iPad and keep busy. I'd rather wait a little for a great doctor who care then have to go to multiple doctors to really help me.

October 11th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had not planned on writing a review for Dr. Smith until I saw how different my experience was with him. He was maticulous in his examination and medical history on my first visit. I had a much more serious condition than a skin break out. My condition could coexist with an internal cancer. Perhaps the wait the patients had to indure was because he was caring for someone with a more serious disease.Dr.Smith worked with my internal medicine specialist until a accurate diagnosis was obtained. I found him to be both first rate and kind. I gave him a very high rating.

February 22nd, 2011
WORST DOCTOR! WASTE OF MONEY!
Ive been to his clinic more than 7 times due to my acne (which isnt that bad) he and his nurses havent done anything. He is a fraud. He comes in looks at your face for literally 30 secs and throws a expensive medication on your face. He is cheap, DOESNT give samples. He doesnt want to cure your acne because he wants you to come more often which = more money. Al though he is the one of the most established derm. in tulsa. his clinic is a mess. DOESNT HELP and you can tell HE CAN TELL HE IS LAUGHING ON YOUR ACNE FACE. Once you go in the clinic. ITS LIKE A MONEY MAKING FACTORY INSIDE OF THAT CLINIC