A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.