A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Stein, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Surgery Center Of Aventura
- Venture Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Aaron Stein DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Stein practice?
- Dr. Steven Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Stein practices Anesthesiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Anesthesiologists.