Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon
1301 20th St
Ste 350
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-315-1121
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  The best and most trustworthy plastic surgeon!  |  show details
by Ally B. on Apr 4th, 2014

I interviewed 3 different surgeons (general surgeon, female surgeon and Dr. Teitelbaum. I did a lot of research on all 3 - Dr. Teitelbaum had by far the best credentials. I was interested in interviewing a female surgeon since I support women in the medical field. Unfortunately the office nor the consult gave me a feeling of confidence or comfort. The doctor seemed scattered and a bit high strung. It made me feel even more stressed out than when I went in. I had the "opposite" experience when I went to my consultation with Dr. Teitelbaum. His staff was very friendly. Dr. Teitelbaum was very personable and listened intently to what my concerns were around my stomach and also my concerns around how another surgery would impact my family (I have two young kids) and me professionally ( I work full time). After he heard all my concerns and he asked me a lot of questions he gave me his recommendation on what I would need to do to meet my expectations. He told me the must do list, the let's wait and see until your body normalizes since I was still nursing and the can't do all at once list. His recommendation was definitely not cut and paste - in fact, quite the opposite. He wrote notes during the consult and at the end records verbally your personal situation, expectations and what was agreed upon together in terms of a solution. I was VERY impressed because he didn't just hear that I wanted a flat stomach, he heard why and what made my situation unique. I didn't get this at all in either consultation with the general surgeon and or the other plastic surgeon I had interviewed. Dr. Teitelbaum also said to call at any time with questions or come into his office at any time with questions. My 2nd consult with Dr. Teitelbaum was just as informative and professional and my husband who came with me definitely agreed that we couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. Dr. Teitelbaum was great about asking my husband if he had any questions regarding the procedure, the recovery or the results. Last but not least the surgery... The entire staff was more than excellent. The pre-op nurse was great about being available to answer any questions. I thought I was getting sick the week prior and she was great about informing me about the medications I could and could not take. The anesthesiologist called me the evening before to check in and make sure that I was doing okay. The operating nurse was so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. Everyone was great and Dr. Teitelbaum did an amazing job. He recommended that I stay at a recovery center for two days knowing that it would be hectic with two babies at home and the first two days are critical in terms of recovery. He visited me in the recovery center and was available for any questions. The recovery center was amazing - I didn't want to leave! My new tummy is life changing! I feel great in clothes and I just rocked a bikini for the first time. I am 10 weeks post op and every day gets better and better. It is still improving which I can't even believe! Dr. Teitelbaum and his staff are 5 stars across the board. You couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff. Update: 1 1/2 years post op….I am still loving the work Dr. Teitalbaum performed on my stomach. Over a year later it feels and looks amazing! He emailed me at 6 months and 1 year to check in and see how I was feeling and if there was anything I needed. Dr. Teitalbaum cares about his patients and his work! Thank you Dr. T!

|  Amazing experience  |  show details
by Keri B on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Teitelbaum was truly amazing! After having 4 children(one pregnancy being twins), I needed a tummy tuck and small implants. He made me look so natural. I am so impressed. He truly has a gift. His staff was amazing as well. I am so happy!!!:)

|  Dr T  |  show details
by R Gale on Mar 16th, 2014

I came to see Dr. Teitelbaum with severe capsular constriction of implants. Dr. Teitelbaum addressed my concerns with care, patience and great expertise. We looked at possibility of complete removal vs replacement. I chose replacement because of lack of breast tissue. The surgery and recovery was seamless. The nurses specifically, Audrey were exceptional in the level of care and follow up I received. I must interject that I personally think it is very important that a potential patient has done his or her homework about the procedure they are considering. Ask intelligent questions, read information and see videos of the Dr. as well as the procedure. It made my initial appointment more fulfilling and gave an extra level of comfort to proceed with the procedure. Dr. Teitelbaum was the best choice. I was very happy with my decision and results. I give him 4 stars!

|  A happy mommy!  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Feb 6th, 2014

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. T for a consultation back in Oct 2013. Prior to setting up the appointment, I did lots of research and comparisons of several notable plastic surgeons in the area. I was impressed with Dr. T's approach, accolades, and qualifications. Im always skeptical of professionals using celebrities to give the impression that they are skilled and qualified. I was happy to see that Dr. T did not show off any celebrity photos, in hopes to win over my business. He is straight to the point, and I admire that he did not try to upsell me. He gave me his honest and professional opinion, without any pressure to talk about any other problems areas I did not bring up. I healed quickly and did not endure the pain I thought would be associated with the type of procedure I selected. My results are extremely natural, and many of my family members couldn't really tell the difference. Very happy to have Dr. T as my surgeon, and would recommend him in a heartbeat.

|  I would do it again  |  show details
by KAAC on Jan 25th, 2014

I was referred to Dr T for breast augmentation by a friend of a friend. Thank goodness I took the time to ask for referrals or I wouldn't have known where to start. Dr T and his staff were professional, polite and empathetic. The procedure was straight forward and recovery time was, as promised, extremely fast. One year on and I am so happy with the final results. A perfect size for me and very natural looking. I never regret my decision to augment and I highly recommend Dr Teitelbaum's practice.

|  Amazing Results  |  show details
by H.D.B on Jan 19th, 2014

I am a health provider and had the privilege to have a patient (a big wig) that works at Mentor in my chair. I asked him who he would send his wife/daughter/sister to for a post baby and breast feeding breast augmentation and that I was seeking very natural looking breasts. All I wanted was to "fill" up the tissue I had left after breast feeding 2 kids and I was only 32. I didn't want to live the rest of my life with hanging breast skin. He answered, without hesitation, Dr Steven Teiltebaum in Santa Monica. I had an appointment within a week. Dr. T listened to my request, concerns and most importantly, told me that he would only create natural looking breasts and reassured me that I would not have "cantaloupes" on my chest. He took about 4-6 measurements, talking into his recorder and gave me 2 size options. I tried on each sample and then they put me on a 3-D screen to show me what they would look like at different angles. I was amazed! I chose the smaller size and surgery was set for 2 weeks out. The surgery itself took about 30 minutes. His staff was very comforting and informative. He uses a 24 hour recovery technique that you can read about on his website. Post op I was NOT wrapped, this is to promote blood flow for healing faster, and I was given Ibuprofen and Arnica only. When do you ever go in for major surgery and post op are given anti-inflammatories only...NO PAIN MEDS!!! My under breast scars disappeared within 1 year. I have sense been back for follow ups and he and i are very pleased with the result. Dr T. is truly an artist, an amazing surgeon and one of a kind when it comes to natural plastic surgery. He prides himself at this. He really studies each body to give you the perfect size.. I received the cohesive gel implant " gummy bear" that is anatomically shaped like a natural breast or "tear drop." I am 5 years out and absolutely love them. I love that they do not need to be replaced, unless it's a personal choice to do so, and people would never know, naked or clothed. My sister is heading his direction after her last baby. I would certainly recommend him whether you live near him or not...it's your body, do it right the first time!

|  Best in town  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Teitelbaum is an excellent physician with an astute sense of bodily aesthetics, top-notch surgical skill and utmost integrity. One year ago, Dr. T performed my breast reduction and lift. I am thrilled with the beautiful, natural results. Dr. Teitelbaum exhibited meticulous attention to detail, - specifically what would be proportionate for my body and aesthetically pleasing. He is kind and straightforward. Most of all, he cares about his patients and his work. His nurses & staff - Audrey, Jackie, Vicki and Diane - are friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Search no further. Dr.Teitelbaum is a top-notch surgeon, an artistic genius, and a man of uncommon integrity.

|  Perfect, Natural Breast Augmentation!  |  show details
by Gina C. on Jan 4th, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Teitelbaum on November 1, 2012. It's been over a full year... and I cannot put into words how beyond thrilled I am with the results. I went from an A-cup to a full C-cup; most importantly, my breasts are soft, totally natural looking- no unnatural bulge at the top, no ripples near the edges - literally, there is NO indication they are not 100% real. I opted for the "gummy bears" and my breasts have a lovely natural tear-drop shape. I had the procedure done on a Thursday afternoon - was back in my office & driving by Monday morning. Strongest pain med's I needed was Advil-nothing else. I was showing them off just weeks later at Christmas parties!! Upon setting the consultation appointment, Dr. T's office mailed me literature and information for my review. They went out of their way to make sure I could make a fully informed decision. Dr. T took pictures of my breasts pre-surgery, and using incredible 3-D enhancing imagery software, he was able to provide me with incredibly accurate pictures of what my breasts would look like after surgery. I can say, having had the surgery and looking back at those 3D pictures (I kept them) -they were remarkably accurate. Dr. T himself was charming, friendly, confident - everything I needed to feel safe moving forward with this procedure. He answered every single one of my questions (I brought a legal pad of paper with a list of questions & took notes); he reviewed all aspects of the procedure, and explained to me in detail what to expect afterwards. He gave me his time and I did not feel like he was "selling" me anything. After seeing the 3D images, his beautiful office, meeting him & his lovely staff, having all the information I could need right at my fingertips - the decision was very simple. The follow-up after the surgery was great. He gave me specific instructions for recovery and provided me with his personal cell phone number, an emergency back-office phone number, and after-hours office phone number. I did call him on his cell phone on Saturday, the day after surgery (non-emergency related) - he picked up on the 2nd ring and answered my question. I waited years to make this decision - it was not something I decided on a whim, and I'm so grateful that I went Dr. Steven Teitelbaum. I highly recommend him to anyone seriously considering breast augmentation. I know I sound like a "Dr. T cheerleader" - but I know what it's like to be considering a huge decision like this, and I feel like I struck gold here.

|  Love Dr. Teitelbaum & my results!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Teitelbaum. I was very fearful of having a cosmetic procedure done - my first ever surgical operation of any kind - but I am still amazed at how easy and painless it turned out to be. Anyone looking for a BA should definitely at least book a consultation with Dr. Teitelbaum. The 24 hour rapid recovery technique blew my mind. I chose him because he is an expert in the new highly cohesive "gummy bear" implants and the rapid recovery method. I was not interested in being in pain and out of commission for any length of time. He totally delivered! I have beautiful, natural results that are just the right size and my recovery time was a day or two before I could do all my normal activities hauling 3 kids around town. My incisions have already almost completely faded at 6 weeks and no one even ever knew I had anything done! :)

|  Two Breast Augmentation Surgeries - Santa Monica, CA  |  show details
by Maldive L. on Sep 30th, 2013

I was looking for a surgeon to perform a breast augmentation operation on me when I fortunately came across Dr. Teitelbaum in the Allure magazine. I was instantly captivated by his outstanding background and grounded philosophy regarding breast augmentation. A woman's breast should be proportionate, graceful, and feminine and should look as close as possible to real breasts without any evident signs of surgery. Immediately, I felt excited with the prospect of being restored after nursing three babies and naturally losing my volume and shape. I selected Dr. Teitelbaum as my surgeon because of his extensive experience and notable recognition in the field of breast augmentation which assured me that I would be in excellent hands. I also selected Dr. Teitelbaum as my surgeon because of his expertise in measuring the breast to perfection so the results are natural and the breast tissue is kept healthy. In fact, Dr. Teitelbaum's first words upon our first meeting were, "We have to make sure we preserve your tissues." All in all I had two breast augmentation surgeries with Dr. Teitelbaum and during both operations he was attentive, thoughtful, and conscientious of my expectations; he delivered exactly what I asked of him each time and there were no surprises. Initially, during my first operation I decided to go smaller (240cc) than what he originally recommended. However, after reflecting on my new breast size, and although I was pleased with the outcome, I decided it would be in my best interest to have a second operation using the implant size Dr. Teitelbaum initially recommended (300cc). Immediately after both of my operations my breasts looked completely natural, proportionate, and symmetrical which is a reflection of Dr. Teitelbaum's surgical abilities and artistic aesthetic. Both of my recoveries were flawless and I had very little swelling, pain, and bruising. I hardly needed any pain medication or any special massages following my surgeries, although I did experience some minor soreness and a slight feeling of tightness which quickly dissipated. Twice I have been astounded by Dr. Teitelbaum’s precise surgical techniques. Following both surgeries I was able to shower and go out to dinner the same day. It is unbelievable that with each passing month my breasts look and feel more and more natural. At this point, ten months after my second surgery, I cannot even tell that I have implants because they feel so natural. In fact, if it wasn't for those small incisions I would say these are my original breasts. They are perfect in size, shape, symmetry, and are harmonious with my build and frame. These superb results are the exact reason I selected Dr. Teitelbaum to be my surgeon not once but twice. To any woman a beautiful pair of breasts is a reflection of youth, beauty, and allure. However, it is Dr. Teitelbaum’s ability to make breast implants look like they are real that truly increased my sense of femininity. At every step of the way Dr. Teitelbaum has shown attention to detail and his incredible dedication shines through. In fact, even at times when he was busy post-operatively he still made himself available. Clearly, he makes sure his patients receive the highest level of care and are ultimately comfortable and happy. Furthermore, it was his patience, openness, honesty, and understanding that allowed me to feel comfortable to discuss my breast implant sizing issues. It’s been the greatest pleasure to be served by Dr. Teitelbaum’s staff. I am an out of town patient and on several occasions I required flexibility in scheduling appointments and follow-ups. His patient coordinator, Vicky, assisted me with every single detail and was efficient and reliable. His nurse, Audrey, is a highly professional, skilled, mature, and nurturing nurse. She was consistently calm and caring pre/post-operatively; I am certain her soft demeanor would calm down even the most anxious patients. Dr. Teitelbaum’s anesthesiologist, Dr. Moorman, shared a personal story that made me feel that she was completely approachable and down to earth. As a result, I felt “at home” at Dr. Teitelbaum’s clinic and I am sure this feeling stemmed from the terrific care I received from beginning to end. Lastly, while breast augmentation is a relatively common surgical procedure the natural-looking results that Dr. Teitelbaum produces are anything but common and I am truly lucky to have found such a remarkable surgeon who enhanced my appearance which ultimately increased my sense of self-confidence. Dear Dr. Teitelbaum, Thank you with all my heart.

|  Best Surgeon in Southern California  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

It is rare to truly experience someone who is a master of his craft. Dr. Teitelbaum was born to enhance what nature has provided, or in my case, fix what another doctor "enhanced." He is extremely professional and caring. In my experience, Dr. Teitelbaum is the best of the best. From the initial consultation to follow-up after recovery, Dr. Teitelbaum and his office are professional, thorough and extremely kind. All of my options and the associated risks were explained to me every step of the way. Every question I had (and there were at least 2 dozen) was thoroughly addressed and answered. I never felt rushed. My previous doctor has walked out of the exam room door while I was still buttoning my blouse. This was NEVER the case with Dr. Teitelbaum. Dr. Teitelbaum called and emailed me after surgery. I was given both his cell and home number in case I had any concerns. Absolutely top-notch care! My surgery included complete scar tissue removal, implant (saline) exchange and a drain all performed through an incision under the breast. Dr. Teitelbaum was even so kind as to correct the scarring around my nipple from my 4 previous operations free of charge. After 6 years of dealing with capsular contracture, I finally have the results I wanted. My breast matches the other, and is soft and pain free.

|  100% Happy!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

I have been researching doctors for breast augmentation and liposuction for many years when I came across Dr. Steven Teitelbaum. I researched his work for 4 years before deciding to go under the knife with him. I went from a B to a C and I could not be happier with the results! My breasts look and feel so natural! It is difficult for people to tell that I had any work done at all. I also had some trouble spots in my back hip area that diet and exercise were never able to get rid of. So i asked him to slightly sculpt that area to make my waist look a bit longer and leaner. It has been over a year now since my surgery and I am extremely happy that my decision to go with Dr. Teitelbaum was the right one. One of the major reasons I went with Dr. Teitelbaum was because of his extensive knowledge with the cohesive gel implants also known as the gummy bear implants. Another reason was because he is able to take your before photos and immediately digitally enhance them on the computer to help you and him get a better understanding of the results you are trying to achieve. For example: I was having trouble deciding which implant size to go with. I wanted something that would still look natural for my body and achieve the results I was going for. He was able to digitally enhance my photos with both implant sizes so I was able to compare them side by side to help with my decision. I was also able to see what my breasts would look like from different angles on the computer. Before, the day of and after the surgery his staff was WONDERFUL and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. Post surgery everything went smoothly. There were obvious aches and pains that made it difficult to move comfortably, but those healed in a short amount of time. The one thing that did surprise me was that the minor liposuction took more time to heal then the breast augmentation. I had to take my time to work back up to doing full workouts at the gym, One thing that really helped was wearing compression during workouts. It helped keep the skin to minimal movement and it helped to avoid the zaps that kept zinging down my back every time I jumped. I would recommend Dr. Teitelbaum 100% to anyone who is looking to get work done. I am extremely happy with the results! Dr. Teitelbaum and his team of wonderful staff met all of my expectations and beyond!

|  Dr. Steven Teitelbaum  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Steven Teitelbaum is the best in the business, not only is a highly skilled doctor, but he is true artist as well. Unlike other doctors in the industry, he only has your best interest at heart. He does what is right for your body to avoid complications as much as possible. He takes care in his work, and will not lower his standards at any cost. EVERYONE in the office is incredibly nice from the time of the first appointment, to after recovery. Vicki - the coordinator is always pleasant and helpful at making this process as easy as possible. Diane - at reception always greets with smile, and remembers you well each time you come for a visit. Audrey the always kind and caring nurse, is incredibly helpful in preparing you for before and after surgery. Doreen and Nancy who assisted immediately before and after surgery made the experience incredibly easy AND enjoyable, I was laughing with Doreen moments after I woke up from Anesthesia. Dr. Rita Moorman the anesthesiologist is the a good as it gets. She was warm and friendly, and I did not have a single complication. Recovery was easy, and I am happy with the outcome. I would definitely send anyone Dr. Teitelbaum's way.

|  4th Breast Surgery  |  show details
by Karen Moore on Apr 28th, 2013

EXCELLENT, Trustworthy, Meticulous, Honest, Brilliant. This was my 4th breast surgery and I met with 20 other surgeons because I could not afford another bad surgery. I had Such a fabulous experience and result and would never consider another doctor. Dr. T is the ultimate perfectionist. He even came into the office on Sunday to remove my drains rather than take them out too early or a day too late. He has since worked on 10 of my friends and they have also had amazing results! I am forever grateful Dr. Teitelbaum

|  Best experience for lipo!  |  show details
by Div on Mar 25th, 2013

Overall it was the best experience I could ask for. Dr T. was honest and upfront with me about the entire process. He is very professional and direct which is what you want when choosing a cosmetic procedure. The entire staff makes it easy to get the new body you want without stress, or aggravations that happen at other offices. By far the best Plastic Surgery experience! His anesthesiologist Dr Moorman made me comfortable and no nausea!

|  Still happy after all these years.  |  show details
by Kathleen on Mar 24th, 2013

I went to Dr. Teitelbaum because I wasn't happy about how my neck and eyes were looking as I aged. I was very clear about not having that "face lift" look you often see on those who have had facial work. He listened to my concerns and we discussed what he thought would be best for the results that I was looking to achieve. I thought that he explained the procedure, the after care and the results I could anticipate very well. His staff were all very kind, courteous and very helpful. Dr. Moorman also listened to my concerns about after surgery nausea and made sure that I had no problems. I went to Serenity, as suggested, and also had the best of care at that facility. I definitely have to say that I'm very happy with the results of my face, eyes and neck surgery and that, after 10 years, I still have a well defined neck line. Because of such a good experience with Dr. Teitelbaum and his staff, I returned later to have a tummy tuck and am also very happy with the results of that procedure. I have recommended Dr. Teitelbaum, to family and friends because I believe him to be good at his craft and he's also caring and ethical.

|  i would not recommend  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I'm not happy with my breast lift and augmentation results. I told him and he could care less. He is arrogant and self involved. Go to someone else.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

It has been three days since my surgery (breast implant replacement) and I couldn't be happier! Having heard horror stories of pain and discomfort from other women, I am shocked by how quickly (and painlessly!) I am recovering. Dr. Teitelbaum is truly a master of is craft!

|  Rhinoplasty, brow lift, chin implant  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

All right, I know I sound like serial plastic surgery person, but really I'm not. I love Dr. Teitelbaum and his staff. I was a very anxious patient, esp. about the rhinoplasty, but they were patient and caring and it came out great. He is really good at crafting a new nose that fits your face. I don't feel that my new nose looks "out of place" at all. It looks like me, only better. The chin implant and brow lift have made a huge difference as well. There is no "selling" of procedures at all. He is really ethical and caring. As I told him and his staff, having the surgery has allowed me to put my insecurities about not being "pretty enough" away and move on with my life.

|  Professional, skilled, amazing result!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about my breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Teitelbaum, only good. From the first appointment to surgery, I felt comfortable and sure I was in the right hands with Dr. Teitelbaum. His eye for detail, accuracy and skill made for a very pleasing result and a really easy recovery with zero bruising, bleeding or complications. I was up and moving within hours of surgery. With my outcome I really want to advocate Dr. Teitelbaum to everyone, he truly is the best!

|  I LOVE MY BREAST AUGMENTATION!!! So happy!  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

My Breast implants look so natural, so beautiful, I'm over the moon!! It's only been three days after my surgery and I can't believe how great they look. I'm sore like I've done too many push ups, but it's seems to be passing with each day. I was able to shower the next day and have lunch with my family, then back to rest of course ;) but wow, I can't stop looking at them - I have beautiful full natural breasts!! The whole experience was top notch starting with his office manager Vicki - she answered every single one of my calls until the day of my surgery, professional to say the least. My initial meeting with Dr. Teitelbaum took about 30 minutes, he answered all of my questions, took measurements, and thoroughly explained the procedure. I scheduled the treatment that day for three weeks out. The day of the procedure I was welcomed by smiling nurses and the anesthesiologist Dr. Rita Moorman, who instantly made me feel at ease with her calm demeanor. His state of the art surgery room is at his office, this made everything more personable, private and convenient. The whole procedure took under 1.5 hours, I woke up with a nurse near my side, she was very sweet and patiently helped me wake up. Since I traveled from out of town, I stayed right across the street in a lovely hotel with full amenities. After searching for the right physician I'm so glad I chose Dr.Teitelbaum, he had the most extensive curriculum vitae and the most expertise in breast implants. Most importantly he delivered exactly what he said he would. I did extensive research and no other physician's website, expertise or photos came close to Dr.Teitelbaum. If you really want natural, exquisite breasts, look no further, you wont regret it.

Feb 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Teitelbaum's for over 10 years he is my Plastic Surgeon of choice. He is truly a skilled artist at what he does. My results as less than perfect I could not be happier I have referred all my friends and family to him!

|  BA  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

After spending a lot of time doing research on BA procedures and doctors, a very reputable TX plastic surgeon recommended Dr. Teitelbaum (since I live in CA but orig. from TX). From the beginning, Dr. Teitelbaum and his office staff was friendly and attentive to my needs and concerns - I'm a San Francisco resident and his office is in Santa Monica. They were easy to contact and patient with my many questions.My BA procedure was approximately 6 months ago, and I'm VERY pleased with the results...I look forward to seeing Dr. Teitelbaum at the end of this month for my 6 month follow up.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon In Los Angeles  |  show details
by Tracey on Aug 4th, 2010

He is the best plastic surgeon in LA!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon In Los Angeles  |  show details
by Alison on Jul 25th, 2010

My breast implants look natural and fantastic. I decided on the cohesive gel implants (gummy bear implants) and they look amazing. Steven Teitelbaum is the best plastic surgeon/breast augmentation doc around. I will go to him for all my plastic surgery.

Jul 13th, 2010

i am a physician and former patient. There is no better plastic surgeon in the LA area. Especially for any type of breast surgery or abdominoplasty, Dr. T. is the best. I send all my friends to him.

|  Top Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon - Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Allie on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Steven Teitelbaum was fantastic when he performed my breast augmentation. I researched a lot and decided to go with the cohesive gel implants and I am very happy with my choice of plastic surgeon and the type of breast implants I went with. I was a little nervous about the breast augmentation but Dr. Teitelbaum's staff was great and made the whole experience fantastic. He is the top plastic surgeon in Los Angeles in my opinion.

|  Great plastic surgeon - Breast Augmentation with Cohesive Gel Implants  |  show details
by A on Jun 26th, 2010

He is an amazing plastic surgeon. I decided to have breast augmentation done with the cohesive gel implants, also known as the gummy bear implants, and decided he was the best plastic surgeon to do the breast augmentation. I love my breast implants and am very happy I decided to go with the cohesive gel implants. His staff are incredible and from start to finish a great experience.

|  LOVE THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
by AO on Sep 25th, 2009

I had been considering a breast augmentation for years. My breasts have fluctuated from a size B to a D since my highschool days (I'm 35), and I have always been more comfortable at a smaller size. My biggest concern with getting an augmentation was that I would look "fake" and not myself. I was probably a pain in the butt patient, because I visited with Dr. Teitelbaum several times before I actually committed. He was SOOO patient with me and addressed all of my concerns. I got my surgery last week, and I am VERY happy with the results. The surgery was a breeze. It took everything in me to relax after surgery because I felt great. The following day, I had a follow up with Dr. T and was raising my arms over my head without issue. I was told this is because of Dr. T's technique. I've heard nightmare stories about recovery - and this was a million times easier than a root canal. I LOVE the look, and am so glad that I decided to have the surgery, and chose Dr. Teitelbaum as my surgeon.

|  Breast Augmentation Expert  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2008

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Teitelbaum and am totally happy with the natural looking results. Thank you!

|  best breast doc - caring & brilliant!  |  show details
by happy pt! on May 28th, 2008

I met with Dr. T 3 times before i had my surgery! He encouraged me to do so as I had alot of concerns with size and if I wanted to do a lift at same time. I met with 3 other BH docs and let me tell you, he was the most patient and knowledgeable! He discouraged me from doing the implants right away - to do the lift and wait 2-5 months to decide cuz i might be happy with just the lift, and most important, the final result that will last for years to come depends on letting the lift heal and tighten then putting in an implant that wouldnt stretch me out over time - i did the implants 3 months later and am soooo happy - all other docs were going to do implants at same time and they suggested 200 cc. more than what i got and boy am i glad i didnt do that - Dr. T was honest- he didnt just get me to sched. for everything and collect the monies- he said he knew it was hard to wait but that it was the best choice!! i think he is the best choice...as far as bedside manner....sweet talk me all you want when it comes to things that dont affect my body and health for all my years to come - if he is a little abrubt after a long day- give it to me straight cuz thats what is best...he was always respecful of me.

Aug 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Truly fantastic and caring doctor. Does amazing work and spends a good amount of time doing probono and reconstructive cases. Gives his patients his cell phone numbers after surgeries in case they need absolutely anything. Works fast and efficiently, so m

Read Full Review at yahoo.com