Dr. Steven Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
I saw dr Thompson for a rectocele and cystocele repair. surgery was performed and 5 weeks post op issues are the same if not worse than before. prior to surgery he informed me that bladder and muscles would be surgically adhered to their original position, mine never even made it that far. bladder still hanging out and then he tells me that "nothing every really goes back to its original position". I wasted all this time and money on a surgery that failed and he wouldn't even acknowledge it. I felt as though I was just a burden patient and he couldn't write me off quick enough.

June 21st, 2016
The only reason it was not all excellent is due to the fact that he had an emergency surgery. Being in pain and driving from Quincy and having to wait that long to only see him for 10 minutes left me feeling unimportant

February 16th, 2016
Dr Thompson did my c section, afterwards I told him about incontinence problems and he shrugged them off as normal. I brought it up to him multiple times and was always told the same thing. 10 months later I saw a different doctor and found out that I may have to have surgery to fix a urethral fisture. I guess it wasn't "normal" incontinence after all huh?

January 7th, 2016
Love this Doctor! I've been seeing him for over 20 years and he is professional and courteous. I always feel comfortable with his advice and knowledge about women's intimate issues.