A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Johnson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Allen Weber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Weber practice?
- Dr. Steven Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weber practices Family Medicine near Franklin, IN.
See Franklin Family Physicians.